Coming soon: Nimiq x TrustWallet

Hey there!

Just wanted to let you guys know that Nimiq is getting support for TrustWallet, the official Binance wallet. (Thanks to @Vasconcelos for the idea :stuck_out_tongue:)

I’ve been working with the project owners over the past couple of days. They’ve done an incredible job and are working very hard, making it the best multi-wallet out there.

I hope to finish basic support this month. HD Wallets and multi-sig coming later.

Let me know in this thread what you think, or if you want to beta-test. :wink:

If you want to show support, please drop a like on the GitHub issue!

9 Likes

I would like to help testing. You know where to find me.

1 Like

:raised_hands: We’re coming closer to release.

1 Like

This is a low key huge development for Nimiq. Besides the obvious Binance link, being incorporated onto Trust gives Nimiq users a popular mobile wallet to use if they don’t want to use the Nimiq Safe via a browser on their phones.

Great work dude!

2 Likes

nice! We are going to have a mobile wallet soon!

1 Like

Very excited about this integration!!
Installed Trust Wallet, checking regularly if it went live already. :grin:

Created this little intro on How to use NIM with Trust Wallet for beginner users. The plan is to have it polished by the time the integration is finished and live. Have a look and let me know if you see ways to improve the document.

2 Likes

Perfect, I’d just add download links!

1 Like

Added!

Thanks for providing them! :slight_smile:

Is there a tipbot on the forums? OP definitely deserves a tip if so, so many new users popping up directly from the Trust wallet integration.

1 Like