Community Representative Candidates 2020-1

Let’s get to know the candidates for Community Representatives!

Note: All candidates were required to send a Bio. The current bios were the only ones received. Updates will be made if new information is received.

MrMaestro

Mr Maestro is a Dutch sysadmin/security guy who has followed the project since the early days. Joined at the first community meet-up in Amsterdam which is his home turf, He was a co-founder of sushipool and started the set-and-forget Nimiq pool server effort. He has also helped developers test albatross nodes and is always eager to find ways to contribute to the Nimiq ecosystem.

Vasconcelos

Vasconcelos is a brazilian Site Reliability Engineer, most famous by initial Nimiq stress testing in the mainnet launch. He also helped adding Nimiq to TrustWallet.

James Warren

Also I have 18 years of programming bachelors of information technology and web design , associates of applied buisness computer technology programming logic. I think I be good candidate I am active always give good points of view of things always going and sharing Nimiq with communities.

destropx666

Hello NIM community, it’s @destropx666 from India . I am an INDIAN crypto enthusiast and a graphics designer in crypto fields since 2016. M with Nimiq from last 3 months , now I am excited to help Nimiq through daily besis trivias and Crypto puzzles to grow it’s community activities , where communication is the key of success.:slightly_smiling_face: I want to spread the voice of NIMIQ’s simplicity and efficiency.

Ginghis Han

An active crypto enthusiast from Romania that has been following Nimiq for more than 2 years. As an avid researchers he knows very well about the crypto space and really believes Nimiq is superior to other cryptos so he wants to share the project with more people.

Link to vote

3 Likes

Hello all ,this is Sanket from India. I am an enthusiastic person and crypto lover. I am in the crypto field since last 2 years and i am front end developer. I just want to work with Nimiq team and want to help the community members to solve their problem without getting them any difficulty. I want to clear the queries and want to build friendly and organic community environment so that community members will be stress free.

1 Like

Congratulations to the new Community reps !

3 Likes