DevNet Staking Wallet Feedback

Members of the community are actively sharing the progress with the Proof-of-stake Devnet wallet with newcomers. It would help tremendously if Team Nimiq posted somewhere when the chain is being stopped, paused, restarted or affected as part of ongoing hardening so they don’t get turned off.

Is there a better way to communicate this and manage everyone’s expectations.

1 Like

The wallet does not hide the “Confirm Stake” button once you click it and confirm transaction

Stake and reSteak

2 Likes

UI problem: There’s too many transactions from staking, is there any way to “group” them or make them take less space in transaction history?

hey micha, just want to give you a feedback. I chose a restake pool that paid out and restaked alot of Nim’s. Maybe a glitch when i tried to choose the validator it didn’t confirm after I chose it and i had to choose it 3x in order for the staking order to go through?

When account(s) stake their funds the wallet seems to double count the total balance while it waits for the stake to process

After the stake is processed, the correct balance shows up - a minute or two later:

I started staking on 2.21 on the Devnet wallet, but anything before today is invalid.