Mobile App Test

We’re testing two different approaches to the mobile interface, as well as two different Send-TX flows.

Please note: You tab/click only. Swipe and other gestures are not supported. Please tab/click where you would like to swipe. The best way to launch the test is to open it in a PWA (if opened in a mobile browser, there will be interface glitches) – so to participate properly, you need to do the following:

Mobile

Android

1. Open t.maze.design/idform in the Chrome browser
  2. Once there, tap the Chrome settings button (three dots)
  3. In the settings menu, select Add to Home screen
  4. Click the Add button once the Add to Home screen prompt pops up
  5. Enter the id 9425598 into the form and start the prototype

iOS

1. Open t.maze.design/idform in the Safari browser
  2. Once there, tap the “Share” Safari icon in the tab bar
  3. In the settings menu, select Add to Home Screen
  4. Click the Add button once the Add to Home Screen prompt pops up
  5. Enter the id 9425598 into the form and start the prototype

Alternatively, you can open it on desktop using this link: https://t.maze.design/9425598

Desktop

Please test the new send transaction flows on desktop too! No download required here, simply click the link: https://t.maze.design/9426042

Thank you for supporting Nimiq!

4 Likes

The wallet V2 is more user friendly and has a better user experience overall. It will be good if we can have a dark mode. I guess it will be difficult with the Nimicon but it will be great if the team can figure out how to add them on a dark background.

5 Likes

Also in my opinion the second version is better, cleaner and more linear. Implementing a night mode would be great!

Meanwhile, I would say that these two versions are already very promising and valid from my point of view. Good job! :+1:

2 Likes

It is not even starting for me. I am using Brave Browser and after i gave the number “9425598” it is preparing and stucking there.

You have to use chrome on android, brave is not compatible :wink: Try with Chrome and enjoy it :wink:

Use Only chrome. The test is not compatible with other browsers.

I found not much Difference in both the version .

Layout is bad …Not user-friendly . It Lags while going from 1 page to another .You need to work on Front End UI. Including design . In Back end you need to refine your coding which will enable to go smoothly.

As of now front end UI and back end coding is not communicating proper with each other

Use some good colors to make your app lookwise better

This is applicable to both of your version