NFC CRYPTO TAG and BRACELET to receive payments

NFC is much cooler than qr-codes or wierd POS-like solution

GIFKAFINAL2

It can be programmed by yourself with chrome browser web-tool (I will code it)

I am planning to cooperate with a manufacturing company in italy (located not far from me) in order to make the highest quality product.

For project implementation, bureaucratic costs, marketing and other organizational issues, 15,000 eur is enough

If you are interested in it, I can make much detailed plan.

7 Likes

Sounds an amazing idea. I will donate eur 100,00 to start with.

3 Likes

thats a very good idea!

1 Like

Smart move :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

منتظرنظرات شما دوستان هستم

I like the NFC idea, but the reason we still haven’t implemented it in Nimiq’s tools (Cryptopayment.link, Nimiq wallet, etc…) is because of the very poor support of WebNFC at the current time. It is still considered an experimental feature and is only partially supported by Chrome Android 89+, Opera Android 63+ and Samsung internet 15+, thus only covering approx ~37% of devices for now (Web NFC | Can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc). (no iPhone support :confused: )

I also find the need for NFC tags / bracelets very limited, since we can already take care of most nowadays NFC needs using phone to phone.

Nonetheless a nice idea for the future, once WebNFC is more widely supported. :wink:

2 Likes