When opening the Blockchain Tech info on a smartphone, it is not possible to close it anymore. Because the „x“ is hidden behind the browser header (se printsceen below).
It looks correct on chrome for android pie. It has the opposite problem on an iPhone X, there is a large space before the scrolling area of the text.
I have some feedback on the nimiq.com website.
- The text is not translated to english.
- The button “See forum thread” goes back to same page
On page https://www.nimiq.com/exchanges/
- Nimex https://www.nimex.app/ is down
- Getnimapp https://getnimapp.com/ is down
- Trust Wallet integration should point to https://trustwallet.com/nimiq-wallet
- Add a “Use cases” link in the navbar for easier access.
- Add a “Community” link in the navbar for easier access.
- “Mining” link in footer could point to https://www.nimiq.com/use-case/make-money/
- Make website public on github so people can contribute
- Make developers website public on github so people can contribute
Nimiq still shows up on Changenow.io’s list of supported coins.
What issue you are getting?
Yes it still appears in the list, but in exchange it’s not working: https://changenow.io/exchange?amount=1&to=nim
Did someone look into the issues I posted earlier ?
I also found the this FAQ on when googling for something nimiq related.
This is not up to date and contradict the roadmap.
It looks like a lot of the FAQ are outdated like this one also:
Is there a plan to update website ? Who maintains it ? How can we (the community) help ?