Nimiq Freelancer app

My idea is for a freelance app for people who would like to be paid in crypto, similar to LinkedIn. It would be for artist, designers, graphic designers, illustrators, animators, UI, UX and more. A great way to exposes freelancers to NIM.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, did you already make research to no wether or not a website like that already exists integrating cryptos? It’s easier to do integration than build from scratch.

There is one freelancer site that pays in crypto although it is exclusive to this specific cryptocurrency as it is powered by it. Nimiq for freelance site like Fiverr/Upwork has a slight edge because of intergration - payouts, escrow and others, and also a word of mouth campaign that kept NIM’s value high which might boost a freelance site powered by Nimiq (+ OASIS)

You could contact Proz – the largest global site for translators. Some time ago I asked the support if they plan to implement crypto payments and they said they’ll look into it. It’s worth to give it a try, I suppose.

1 Like

I have no developer skills, but I can’t help but think that reporting tax for earnings from crypto is going to be a nightmare. Maybe Nimiq could create such an app and run it on the blockchain? I imagine it would incorporate all the major currencies that are exchanged for fiat. I imagine it’s a huge undertaking though. Just a thought.

2 Likes