Nimiq T-Shirt Design Competition

Create unique designs built around the Nimiq crypto brand for T-shirts. Nimiq is excited to offer the custom T-shirts design of the winner in the Nimiq shop. Add your aesthetic to 2 limited edition Nimiq branded T-shirts and help Nimiq community members chill (shill) out in style.

You could win:

• Selected artists earn 2k NIM for each t-shirt sold with their design on https://shop.nimiq.com/ (until stock runs out)
  • 250k NIM instantly credited to the winners of the competition.
  • The competition will have 2 design winners.

How to participate?

How are the winners chosen?

• Artists post a comment in the dedicated Nimiq Twitter thread with their submission attached as an image file.
  • Nimiq community members vote on the best designs by liking their favorite designs on Twitter.
  • Voting ends on May 1st.

Resources

Legal:

• By submitting a design, an entrant acknowledges that Nimiq and its affiliates would use the design for:
    • Marketing, advertising, manufacturing, distribution, and sale.
  • The design does not infringe upon copyright.
  • Submitters retain ownership of the design.
  • By submitting the design the entrant grants Nimiq worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, sell, advertise, and display the design, in any manner now known or hereafter devised. This license may be sub-licensed by Nimiq to others. You waive any “moral rights” you may have in the design.
  • Nimiq is granted worldwide, non-exclusive, rights and licenses to use the design.
6 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

250k NIM instantly credited to the winners of the competition.

Twitter says 200K Please fix. @Richy

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks @Hextic, we decided to increase the prize after the initial announcement. We will be announcing that increase in the prize today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

More meme than real design but we all love memes, right?

5 Likes

Hi everyone ! I read you for some time now, but this T-Shirt competition was the good time to actually join you ! Let me share my modest (first ?) contribution to this nice community event.

What do you think of it ?

3 Likes

The simplicity of nimiq and connecting everyone through a single blockchain - NIMIQ

1 Like

Let me to participate the #Nimiq T-Shirt #Competition. Good luck everyone. :heart_eyes: Check it out on Twitter.

4 Likes
1 Like

My entry to the competition, good luck everyone.

3 Likes
1 Like

Let me try to interpret it. The big hexagon is Nimiq. The middle hexagon is the "thing"generated by Nimiq. The smallest hexagon inside is the various existing in the world. As whole it means that Nimiq can generate things to support our world via payment, via decentralised blockchain.

Made a new design, this time it took a lot more effort and a few more hours and days :sweat_smile:
Hope everyone likes since I tried to make a copyright free design choosing the free fonts for commercial use and design all mostly from scratch (some parts of the albatross are taken from vecteezy which also let’s use it for commercial use)

2 Likes
1 Like

Here is my entry:

3 Likes

Pretty cool design! Any chances of adding the text “Pura Vida!” somewhere? :wink:

1 Like