The RPC API allows developers to connect to a Nimiq node from their favorite language. To facilitate their work, we want to create RPC client libraries for various popular languages:
- Python - 250’000 NIM
- Already partially started, linked as an example below, but needs to be completed.
- nimiq-api-python could need some polishing. A lot of RPC methods may be missing and the documentation is not very exhaustive.
- Also a release to the package index would be nice.
- PHP - 600’000 NIM
- Swift for iOS 600’000 NIM
- Java or Kotlin for Android and standalone Java applications 600’000 NIM
- Go 400’000 NIM [UNDER REVIEW]
- Ruby 400’000 NIM
- Suggest more
An example for Python can be found here: https://github.com/jgraef/nimiq-api-python
The proposal is completed when
- The library has been created natively in the chosen language.
- All calls to the RPC client using the new library work successfully against core-js.
- Complete documentation: in code and as
/docs/using e.g. markdown for GitHub Pages