Video: Sven discussing with Jens @ Web3 Summit

I filmed this discussion during last web3 summit. After that discussion, @svub kept working with Jens. I then helped Atua edit the pieces of discussion that I recorded so it flows naturally. Jens gave us his approval and then we kept the video stored while we released the explainer video and Kucoin campaign. I think even though the discussion took place at the end of August, it’s still very relevant and interesting. Let me know what you think?

2 Likes

It is a good think to pitch NIMIQ and it uniqueness to other devs. I think the cardano did not understand at that time how user friendly Nimiq is and will be astonished once he use the QR. :blush:

When we spoke with Jens he was already out of Cardano. We didn’t pitched to Cardano, we pitched it to an ex-cardano developer :slight_smile:

1 Like

is he collaborating with Nimiq? (I’ve read that yes somewhere)

2 Likes

Yes, he is collaborating with @svub in a project that we are going to share soon

2 Likes

I am going to load more nimiq this week. Hehehehe. Also can we had some leaks about the marketing?

1 Like

Sure. We have been discussing about marketing strategies related to Nimiq2.0 and the transition to Proof Of Stake. We also recently decided to impove the current supply curve by making it more flat, we don’t know how much though. We are also planning to participate regularly on AMAs and Interviews so if you know some youtube influencer that we can approach to (realistically) then please let me know.

For Youtuber, I suggest @Ivan on tech, cryptonites, crypto lark, crypto bobby, cryptocandor, crypto potato, cryptocurrency News.