Welcome Post & Introduce yourself

ik ben nu een half jaar lid van nimiq maar sinds ee 2 weken kan ik niet meer mijnen en blijft von etal staan op
1.18959 NIM wat is er fout gegaan kan iemnd mij helpe dit op te losse alvast bedankt groiet karel

1 Like

Hi ppls,
I’m Ivan from Croatia. I’m here because of real simplicity that nimiq brings to me. My crypto journey is quite short, but I looking forward to be on it with Nimiq. I also have one question: is there official shop where I can buy stuff with Nimiq logo- I apologize if topic already exist but I can’ find it. :slight_smile: All the best to community.

2 Likes

https://shop.nimiq.com/

1 Like

Good morning, thank you for accepting me in this great community,I’m Jose Forero from Colombia

1 Like

سلام من سجاد هستم از ایران
چندسالی هست که نیمیک را میشناسم اما امروز برای اولین بار وارد انجمن شده ام

1 Like

Hi
How to post query in forum question section?
Thanks

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to the community, but have had a Nimiq wallet for a couple years.

I’m trying to liquidate the USDC in my Nimiq wallet, Every time I try, I get a warning message that says " Send to Polygon USDC addresses only! Funds sent to non-Polygon USDC addresses could be permanently lost!"

Obviously I don’t want to do that. I looked at the USDC website, and don’t see Nimiq listed in their integrations.

My question is how do I get the USDC in my Nimiq wallet out and into my accounts I can use without losing the funds. I’m not a crypto expert, so I appreciate any help the community can offer.

Thank you,
Kim

1 Like

Hello!

USDC in the Nimiq Wallet is on the Polygon network. The polygon network is officially supported by Circle. So you should be able to just send to any Polygon address they give you.

Let me know of this helps.
Best, Sören

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

I want to make sure I’m understanding… Are these the steps I need to follow?

  1. Create a new Polygon address using Circle - is this step mandatory or are there other options?
  2. Transfer the USDC in my Nimiq wallet to the new Polygon address
  3. Can I then transfer from the polygon address to a bank?
1 Like

I have no experience with Circle. Do you want to sell it via Circle? Then what you describes sounds like the way to go. You can also convert it with Coinbase or KuCoin. Most exchanges accept USDC on Polygon.

1 Like

Hey there, I’m Mark. I’m new to this whole thing and just want to try it out as I feel Nimiq have a good platform and reasonable strategy.

My address is NQ31 5Y77 RFSY 37QP 54FM 8M99 S2CU JTY1 XU87 and currently looking for a way to mine.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m passionate about precious metals, with a growing collection of gold and silver bars and coins. I love exploring market trends and connecting with fellow enthusiasts. Excited to learn, share, and chat with you all! :blush:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Santhosh, the Founder and CEO of Fourchain, and I’m glad to be joining the Nimiq community!

A bit about me – I’m an entrepreneur with a background in sales, business development, and leadership. At Fourchain, we focus on delivering impactful solutions in Fintech, Blockchain, and AI, with a mission to help businesses embrace digital transformation in meaningful ways.

We’re especially interested in how blockchain can enhance transparency, security, and trust – principles that I see strongly reflected in Nimiq’s approach as well. I’m always excited to learn from projects and communities that are innovating in the decentralized finance and digital payments space.

Looking forward to engaging with the community here, sharing insights, and exploring how we can all grow together in this evolving ecosystem.

Feel free to say hi or connect. I’d love to learn more about what everyone here is working on!

Warm regards,
Santhosh
Founder & CEO – Fourchain

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m d.soderstrom from Sweden.

I’ve been following Nimiq since the PoS upgrade and have been gradually diving into the browser-native stack, staking mechanics, and ecosystem developments. I’m mostly interested in the technical side, mini-app integrations, and how Nimiq is positioning itself for frictionless payments. I’m a researcher on cryptoeconomics and investment behaviour, and I’m interested in helping where I can.

Happy to help with basic questions, share resources, or bounce ideas around. If you’re tinkering with something technical or need a second pair of eyes, feel free to ping me. I’m still learning the ropes but always willing to dig into docs or testnet setups with others.

Thanks for having me, and looking forward to the discussions!

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
I’m David Patrick Chuks, a full stack and blockchain developer focused on building AI agents, Web3 infrastructure, automation tools, and developer-focused products. I’m the creator of Riona AI Agent and have developed multiple AI-powered applications, Telegram bots, and on-chain solutions with a strong focus on scalability, user experience, and real-world utility.

I’ve participated in and won 7 blockchain hackathons, which has strengthened my experience across smart contracts, AI integrations, and decentralized applications. I’m passionate about shipping products, contributing to innovative ecosystems, and collaborating with builders in the space.
Excited to be part of the Nimiq community and looking forward to connecting and contributing here.

GitHub: https://github.com/davidpatrickchuks
Twitter: https://x.com/david_patrick01
Telegram: @bughunter_dev1

1 Like

Hi guys , my name is Tony and I’m a developer . I like to build consumer crypto products and I’m excited to join the Nimiq community.

I’m looking for a Nimiq sticker to put on my laptop. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Hey guys Name Jeremy Lee, just a year ago i did set up my validator called ImpactZero, however this year im reviving it back, i hope its not too late, pleasure to meet you all!

Hi all :wave:

I’m surfstyk. I first got into NIM back in 2020/21, then drifted off. My way back in this summer was digging through an old MacBook for the login file I’d saved in 2021: a picture, instead of 24 words on paper. That small detail is still my favourite thing about Nimiq.

I came back to build for the Mini Apps Competition. My app is Stakes, a daily commitment app inside Nimiq Pay. You put a little NIM on a goal you already have and keep it one day at a time. Every check-in is a tiny transaction from your own wallet, so each kept day lands on the chain. Keep your days and your stake comes back with a bonus. Miss one and that day’s share is burned.

The idea came from a cold-shower pact with my wife. It stuck because the other person knows. Stakes tries to give anyone that feeling, with no AI watching and no camera proof.

I’m mostly here for the protocol roadmap. A few milestones touch Stakes directly, like recurrent payments and push notifications for mini apps, and I’d like to share what we learned building on Nimiq. Happy to help anyone working on a mini app too.

On NimConnect I’m @surfstyk.

stakes.day · GitHub - surfstyk/stakes: Stakes — Nimiq Pay Mini App (static SPA). Auto-deploys to app.stakes.day. · GitHub