List of Exchanges and Informative Sites

ByPass! in Telegram has suggested the team look into the Bibox exchange. I can’t find any info on listing fees for it, and clicking “List a coin” at the bottom of the page requires you to log in and I don’t feel like signing up for yet another exchange lol.

UI looks nice though so I think it’s definitely worth the team checking out :slight_smile:

Another exchange to have a look at would be CoinMetro. Not overly familiar with it but it could see some potential growth as it was a popular ERC20 token in the last bull run and it now has a working product.

Listing on Efin would be great. I found out about your project through Tokenpay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why is tradesatoshi not on the list above?

Can you apply to get listed on Bithumb? Top Korean exchange. Listing here alone would bring massive interest from Koreans.

Thank you, I added TS to the list.

1 Like

Nice. Keep up the good work. Thank you very much.

1 Like

You can add ChangeNow.io to the list of exchanges. They even airdrop NOW tokens for every transaction you make.

2 Likes

Nimiq can now be traded on https://coinswitch.co/ :smiley:

Hi…I came from indonesia. indodax.com is the biggest crypto exchange here beside LUNO. I guest if Nimiq can listed at indodax would bring more interest from indonesian.

1 Like

Why are most exchanges not listed on Nimiq’s coinmarketcap?

Coinmarketcap has their own list of “recognized” exchanges. Only those can be assossiated with a coin. smaller and local exchanges are often just not listed on cmc. Also the “Change-” sites (ChangeHero, ChangeNow, COINSWITCH, Changelly) aren’t exchanges in that sense, they just offer direct swap of coins and buy their stock from exchanges themselves

6 Likes

Would love to see it on Bittrex, one of the most serious exchanges on the list and that also partners in sharing the order book with Upbit so that can also reach the asian market better.

2 Likes

I’m all for Bittrex, it’s a great exchange

Congrats to the Nimiq team on the KuCoin listing!!

3 Likes

bitpanda.com is going to launch a global exchange and it already offers savings plans. I guess they could be also interested in OASIS.

2 Likes

With Faa.st I’m yet to hit their minimum amount limit but have been able to exchange for as little as $2, also they have an API that allows integration for third parties. They haven’t listed Nimiq yet although it would be a nice addition :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Nimiq Family ! I follow nim since ico, I love that project. So did you heard about Nash. Nash is the fastest, most user-friendly platform for decentralized financial services. The first part is the DEX . And Good news They opened application for listing . Fee is small for the beginning 10000$ to cover the legal cost. Nash will clearly be awesome ! . I really think if nim apply for listing. Will give a great exposure for nimiq . I put here the medium article about listing https://medium.com/nashsocial/apply-for-a-token-listing-on-nash-f4f9d79a898. Long live Nimiq !!:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Nash would be awesome indeed!

1 Like

I was vouching for KuCoin and finally we got listed, big kudos to the team!
I would propose to be in touch with Kraken as it has a great reputation. Recently I was surprised to find out that they offer direct staking from their exchange (Currently only tezos though). Granted that Nimiq has broad plans and a great team, possbile it might be an increased interes for Kraken team to get involved.

2 Likes