List of Exchanges and Informative Sites

Updated the list to include new Nimiq Wallet and support for both Ledger Nano X and recently OPOLO Wallet (directs to Discord message of wallet developer)

Is the above Exchange List being updated daily or weekly? Any recent developments?

It was updated 9 days ago. New entries are constantly being added.

Nimiq’s info seems outdated in ChangeNow where it says “It’s an ERC20 token which could be stored in any wallet supporting Ethereum.” yet NIMIQ is no longer that but an original coin.

I’d love to see Nimiq listed on Swipe wallet! I think it would be perfect for us, but it might mean that we need Binance? I am not sure!

Hello,

We are Exolix, a secure and anonymous crypto exchange service with fixed rates. We would like to express our interest in adding our service to listing related to cryptocurrency exchanges on your website as we have NIM already listed on Exolix for exchange.
Could you please let us know if it is possible?
We are looking forward to your positive reply as well as any questions regarding the cooperation.

Best regards,
Exolix Team
https://exolix.com

1 Like

Thank you for listing NIM! I’ll let the team know.

1 Like

Hello, Could you please let us know when Exolix will be added to your website? Thanks!

I’ve forwared your question to somebody of Team Nimiq to look into this.

Does anyone know the contact info for Nimix.app? Maybe I can help out. I always feel like this has great potential as a truly decentralized exchange - just needs a little more improvement and additional features.

1 Like

Please be advised that swapzone.io has Nimiq listed as for a coin swap. Glad to see a possible atomic wallet integration :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the information, Swapzone is already listed in the main Exchanges page of the website.

1 Like

Thanks for the great list of resources, curious if there is any update on this list and the statuses?

It’s updated when new info is discovered

Crypto to IBAN Exchange(…?) Piixpay has NIM supported.

Bittrex offers everything necessary to begin trading cryptocurrency. Registration is effortless, and there are several technologically advanced tools and features to help you complete trades. The main benefit of Bittrex is verified account owners can access USD deposits and withdrawals.

They have also invested in security and as evidenced by their exhaustive verification process. While the site is designed to be beginner-friendly, it has various elements that make it attractive for all kinds of crypto traders.

An interesting move here. Great update.