New Wallet Feedback Thread

the pop over for showing what you’re connected to on the network when visiting the UK goes off screen at the top, needs to be told to pop under

4 Likes

when opening the wallet in a private session in firefox, it loads indefinitely instead of promting the text from safe.

1 Like

+1 on hiding the balance. There should be a button to toggle the balance between its value and ********, just like binance and a couple of other exchanges.

Out of 20 or so transactions I am consistently having my wallet get “stuck” after I send a transaction then I have to reload the page. Probably close to 1/3 of the time. I have had it happen on MAC pro, IMac and IPhone. Always while using safari, I can get more details if needed.l, and will start recording when it happens.

Hi! Is Firefox on iOS still an issue?

Hi! In what state, at what point does the wallet get stuck? On the send-tx success screen? Or before or after that? What specifically gets stuck?

Yeah it seems that way. Wallet.nimiq.com goes straight to the “please open in a browser screen” while the testnet one shows a loading screen for a while and then redirects to hub.nimiq.com that shows the “open in browser” screen

Always at the sent screen, I have waited to see if it’s a delay and it stays, I’ve clicked all over the screen and it is stuck. The only way I have found to get back to my wallet is by reloading the page. That being said like I said yes previously it’s maybe happening 1/3 to 1/4 transactions

The yellow warnings dont show the problem when you hover over them. For one account, the warning disappears as soon as I select it and appears back when select another account.

Hi everyone!

I’ve created one cashlink, I’ve the link copied, but in the case i lost it, there is no way (with the new wallet) to obtain it again. It can be don on the old wallet, but not on the new one.

The old wallet has one button “show link” but not the new one.

The “Show Link” button works for me in the Wallet. Make sure to wait until your cashlink is mined (max 5 min), then reload the page and the button will appear.

Yes, thank you, now I can see it

I will simply add 2 screenshots. On Android, Firefox.

Great interface, clean, easy to use

1 Like

although the beta version, so far is quite satisfying, I tried it in the last 7 hours on chrome mobile and Chrome PC, fast transactions, only 90 seconds, but for the scan code / barcode feature runs slowly when scanning and sometimes force close

1 Like

Love the upgrade, it looks good and works smoothly. It’s really fast in Brave browser.

Suggestion: when picking the currency to display the graphs and balance in your wallet, it would be helpful to have a somewhat more obvious indication of the selected currency than the colour change on the text. I’m just a little colourblind but it wasn’t immediately apparent what currency I had selected.

But damn folks, it all works so nicely… great work!

4 Likes

wishful thinking

the price graph seems right, but the percentage change is wrong (it’s - 18% for me).

1 Like

I love the historic value and current value feature of each transaction, first time I’ve seen in any wallet ever. I can determine my ROI easily.

2 Likes

i think it will be nice to see time of transactions near to date !’?

It would be nice if you could add CHF as reference currency :switzerland:.

2 Likes