[POLL] How did you find out about Nimiq?

We like all of them. Just more and more content

1 Like

A friend recommended Nimiq, so i took a look at it and that all runs in the Browser Made me go crazy

1 Like

/biz/ first and saw it on Reddit soon after a few weeks before mainnet launch.

1 Like

Yes, me basically had the same experience, thanks to trust wallet. No im more and more aware, by Google and Twitter

2 Likes

I was doing research for the idea of making blockchain for the mass, then I search “blockchain+browser+website” then I found Nimiq. I’m a fan since day one.

2 Likes

My friend from twitter (wearebelka) told me to get a look, actualy was suprised by interesting point of view. ease of use! 505|283x239

cool! let be a family

A small Reddit thread about which user interfaces in crypto people thought were the slickest (forgot exact wording), had a lot of wallets and so on but Nimiq was the only one where the product itself looked good by default.

Saw it mentioned once on a Reddit thread discussing low cap gems.

First time to recognize ‘nimiq’, since my dad interested in crypto-currency world. He, literally, encouraged me to learn and try to connect me into the crypto-paradigm in this violatile global-finance-mechanism. Therefore, He also explained me about nimiq that belongs to crypto-currency. :smile:

I was browsing the internet looking for new crypto to get into. I came across a few articles that referenced Nimiq. I looked into it and the ease of use was spectacular. Been mining since late 2018. I sure hope Nimiq takes off!

Found it on a youtube channel, the name of which evades me, since that day I loved the idea and am supporting it.

i found it on twitter, i think this is great “banana” project😊

i am learning about blockchain technology and crypto currency, while researching i found nimiq mentioned in cpu mining/staking after that i am following nimiq on other channels

Good Twitter tip projects :grin:

Stumbled upon Nimiq on 4chan just before mainnet launch and decided to mine on low difficulty. Really loved the simplicity while I made the wallet. 4 months later actually read about the details and fell in love.

1 Like

Being friends with one of the core team members, I had the pleasure to be with Nimiq’s project right from the very beginning. Nimiq has been my first experience with cryptocurrency ever, and it has been an exciting journey so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello guys, I discovered it through the group Crypto Collector’s Club on Facebook :).

2 Likes

Hello guys, I discovered it through the group Crypto Collector’s Club on Facebook :).

Hello :grinning:
Do you have a link to the content in question? I’m curious about it.

openSource github nimiq-core

1 Like