[POLL] How did you find out about Nimiq?

It was recommended by a friend on Twitter.

Ironically, it was 4chan one month before mainnet release :smiley:

1 Like

watching a video in TikTok, It looked very easy to mine so I decide to give it a try

2 Likes

I found out about Nimiq through the Coinkit twitter tipbot. I read about the project when it was added a few months ago and started to track it a bit. Seems like a very promising project which gets more and more attention!

3 Likes

Somewhere in 2017, when I was over with the grieving of my misfortune in another crypto project I was burnt badly, I started to scroll through bitcointalk with no high expectations. “So easy, even your mom can use it” - okay, let’s see. Read the OP, opened the test site of Nimiq, and boom, I knew right away I’m in the right place. I thought to myself if these guys persistent enough, they can actually make a worthwile, reasonable crypto project in the see of copycat shitcoins we had back then. So did they :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Flicking through you tube last year at some point and came across a small segment (do not remember the channel), then googled Nimiq, did the research and invested. Never looked back :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi. I discover Nimiq via a video made by @bitboycrypto a few days ago in his channel and actually loved the project since

3 Likes