Suggest best exchanges to list Nimiq!

I think Bitmart Exchange is the best that supports all the fiat currencies. The deposits are made completely free, while withdrawal fees differ from coin to coin and are also adjusted according to the blockchain condition.

How come it wasn’t listed in decentralized exchange BlockDX? It matches Nimiq’s profile and goals a lot! Although I haven’t tried it myself yet, I would totally appreciate Nimiq being listed on BlockDX. It’s KYC-less, just like Nimiq’s OASIS, can’t imagine the combination it would be amazing.

EDIT: it lists cryptocurrencies with atomic swaps at no cost. Once Nimiq gets atomic swap, this is no problem.

I am on Tradeorge https://tradeogre.com/ and dont have and problems with them… i think we should to ask them to list NIM… because there too many s*** coins who might change to < NIm.

IMHO, it much depends where (which market) one wants to see NIM, i.e. compete with which coin (no point naming but we can freely suspect). Then, where that coin is listed, NIM should be listed on those exchanges as well being a viable alternative.

Kraken, Binance, Coinbase, Okex, Bittrex

these are the kind of exchanges we need

Is there any follow up to this? Connecting NIMIQ wallet to BlockDX tool would be extremely amazing!

Blocknet team has released their new Xlitewallet in combination with another project, they are looking for more coins to add:

What coin should @XLiteWallet support next?https://t.co/DgYgn0TVJF

— Block DX (@BlockDXExchange) February 6, 2021

The bigest exchanges will allow to have a big adoption rate : Kraken, Binance, Coinbase, Swissborg

From my point of view, it’s the only way to have more and more news users.

2.0 first. Then Binance.

btw shoutout to the Nimiq team for getting Nimiq listed on Coinspot ages back. Been nice to slowly stack lunas with DCA on there without needing to buy BTC/ETH then send to KuCoin.

1 Like

True ! I agree with you. BitMart is a governed crypto exchange that also accepts fiat currencies, and has a reasonable fee schedule for its trading services.

The platform of the Bitmart exchange is intuitive to use. BitMart is a young and promising exchange that provides the traders with advanced functionality for the most convenient trading.

But, Bibox Exchange is evident that the exchange offers exceptional cryptocurrency trading services. Bibox offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies to exchange in a number of markets. The website and platform operate very smoothly, and the customer support is pretty good as well.

However, It is unfortunate that this exchange does not offer fiat currency pairings, All in all, the Bibox exchange is a pretty good exchange with decent trade volume and very low fees.

itBit is a great cryptocurrency exchange for professional traders who are dealing with large sums of money. the exchange is licensed and regulated within the United States. Therefore, investors’ funds are guaranteed to be safe and are ensured.

Their fees are competitive and the trading platform’s liquidity is good in all currency pairs. Ultimately, itBit is particularly appealing to those who routinely make trades over 100 BTC in value or anyone who trades more than 2500 BTC per month.
What are your thoughts on this ?

Kraken and Binance I definitely see these being a couple of the top exchanges to be on.